Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Favorite Things... K La Moyne Ebonyte & More

This cupboard is in the Dining Area of my house and I've recently finished re-organizing it. Let's just say, it's been a lot of fun! This built in cupboard; has a closed storage area below and 4 Shelves above with glass sliding doors. My favorite shelf houses a portion of my Kaye LaMoyne - Ebonyte Collection (Branchell Melamine). I have been collecting K LaMoyne for about 10 years. My collection started with about 10 pieces that my Grandparents gave me. Most pieces are hand painted with characters that mean "Good Taste."

The rest of my cupboard houses various other collectibles. Including salt & pepper shakers in many shapes & sizes, hazel atlas condiment server, glass & metal pitchers, funsten's pecan choppers, aluminum ice bucket and much more! Check out more photos on my flickr page! Please let me know if you have any questions about my items.




4 comments:

  1. Hello, you're one of the only people I've been able to find with this particular collection (K LaMoyne - Ebonyte). I happened on one of the black bowls with bamboo "handle" that appears to be a LaMoyne original. Would you be willing to take a look at pictures and see if what I have is real?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben!!! Sorry for the late response! I would be more than happy to look at your pictures... Please email RetroReDesign(at)gmail(dot)com - These are extremely difficult to find ... but it has definately been worth the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 of the small bowls, two of the large bowls, but the serving dish went missing at the disolving of my grand parents estate. Interested in acquiring one.

    brentgordon56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have a set of dinner plates, salad plates, coffee cups and serving bowl. How would one go about pricing these for sale? I'm planning on selling them in a garage sale next week and lookin for tips! Thanks if you have any! Marzia9@gmail

    ReplyDelete